An Uncomfortable Request

Hi Marc,

I've been following TWW for quite some time. I buy quite a bit from amazon and want to set my account up to go through TWW. If you get something for it then what the he'll...I'm all in. How do I do that? Also, looking at joining the Guild as well. Does that give me access to all of the past projects?

Like everyone has said here... Thanks for everything you and your family do.

Enjoy your family. I'm sure the little guy is getting big quickly. Both of my kids were premies. My daughter was 9 weeks early and 3 lbs 7.6 oz. That was almost 8 years ago. You would never know it if you saw her. My son got "cooked" a little bit longer and was only 5 weeks early. He'll be six next month...ugggg...I'm gettin old quick!!!!!

Again...enjoy your family!

Thanks man. They do grow fast don't they? Mateo is doing really well at this point. Little guy's packing on the pounds. :)

As for Amazon, you can just use this link: http://thewoodwhisperer.com/tww-amazon

Anything you buy after using that link will go toward helping support the show.

As for the Guild, yes, you do get access to all past projects.

Let me know if you have further questions and thanks for your support!

How can your isp bill you for a Ddos attack when it is a federal offence?

Isn't that like a bank charging you money when you get robbed after using there bank machine?

I would look into the legality of that. Seems to me that you should be charging them for lost stream of revenue.

I digress...time to go shopping!!!

Good luck Marc

Scott