WTO 2014 - A Year In Woodworking

• 2 weeks later...

(bump)

One week to send me your 2014 project showcase pics for the video.  I've received a ton so far, but I know there's more. 

Should be one hellova video, so if you haven't sent in your pics, get em' in by 2/1.

Proudly strut your stuff, and show the woodworking community how we do.

Bass player available for PAYING GIGS ONLY. I play G, C, D. If your songs are not in G, please transpose them into G. If your song has an Em or Bm or anything off the wall I will probably sit out that chord.

I'll get you a capo for Christmas next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Awesome Vinny. You've put a lot of work and thought into the video. I particularly like The Floyd for my entry. Love it.

It just shows how prolific and varied we as a bunch of woodworkers from all over the world are.

Great video, great music and a superb set of people on this forum.

• Like 1

Thanks Vinny for putting this together! My music was the best, although the Primus following my entry is a close second.

In all seriousness, thanks a lot. Really awesome of you to do this! I have some seriously awesome projects I'm currently working on. Maybe they'll be done before the next video :)