Shop dogs!

Llama

I agree with Eric and believe Boston terriers are responsible for global warming. My cat a great evil little thing. We found her in a dumpster only a few days old in a plastic bag. She is pure evil we have given her away a few times and they alway bring her back. Every morning she kills her own meal. Mice are a snack squirrels and crows are her preferred diet. She can pluck a crow and down it in about 30 minutes. She brings her kill into the shop and sits behind the drum sander eats the sleeps the rest of the day. The neighbors Doberman had puppies she went into the dogs pen grabbed a fresh puppy and brought it home for breakfast.

You breed dogs and horses Tom?

You're a busy man!

We quit breeding horses back when the economy went South.  My wife's job is the dogs.  We have a long waiting list over a year ahead, and three stud dogs that stay busy.  We have 15 in the house with us, but they are odorless and non-shedding, and they have their own wing of the house too.

Chocolate Lab - problem when she goes swimming in the creek and the comes back in and shakes the water off, usually I spot her soon enough so work does not get wet.  She leaves when I run the planer. Sometimes walks by me and farts when table saw or router table is running. It happens often enough it is hard to imagine she is not giving me a "turn that damned thing off" message.

• Like 1

My dogs see my shop (1/2 of a two car garage) as a warm, dry place to go the bathroom if it is wet or snowy outside.  As a result, they are banned from my side of the garage.  Also, they have long hair (spaniels) which tends to pick up chips and shavings at will for later dropping in the house.  They are incompatible with the shop.

This was my dog and the picture taken in the shop.  The green cabinet behind him is an antique workbench I bought which currently serves as the stand for my drill press and spindle sander.  He was an Australian Cattle Dog - commonly called a blue heeler.  He's been gone 5 years now and miss him terribly but getting another dog isn't in the cards right now.

Only four legged "pets" I'm left with are a horse and a pony.  They aren't allowed in the shop.

post-8974-0-35046900-1389636049_thumb.jp