Super Bowl

chrisphr

3 minutes ago, chrisphr said:

That's very hurtful. Even though Cam can be a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I dislike the Manning family, you never saw them pull the crap that Cam does on the field.  He could be a great one if he would just be humble and classy.

That's very hurtful. Even though Cam can be a douche.

As much as I dislike the Manning family, you never saw them pull the crap that Cam does on the field.  He could be a great one if he would just be humble and classy.

26 yo Cam has some growing up to do for sure, I was being sarcastic with the "hurtful" comment. After a couple beers I forget you can't hear the sarcastic inflection in my voice when reading a post.

Why the dislike for the mannings? I've always had a high opinion of them.

...but if Peyton plugs Budweiser one more time as he is being interviewed I am going to start fantasizing about punching him in the face.

14 minutes ago, chrisphr said:

26 yo Cam has some growing up to do for sure, I was being sarcastic with the "hurtful" comment. After a couple beers I forget you can't hear the sarcastic inflection in my voice when reading a post.

Why the dislike for the mannings? I've always had a high opinion of them.

...but if Peyton plugs Budweiser one more time as he is being interviewed I am going to start fantasizing about punching him in the face.

My dislike for them was when Eli was drafted and said he wouldn't play for Sandiego.  Just don't like it when a family dictates to the NFL which team a draft player will play for.

Peyton was a class act in the league!  His guilt is by association in my book.

• Like 1

Glad the Broncos won and hope Peyton decides to go out on top.  

For all Cam Newton wanted and was willing to talk for 2 weekes leading up to this game, he is should learn to have class when he loses.  That press conference makes me never want to see him win anything.  

I don't blame Eli for not wanting to go to San Diego, they are a dumpster fire.