Super Bowl

chrisphr

1 hour ago, C Shaffer said:

This is the one game I watch annually, and only because of the social gatherings. Anyone else?

Yep, same here.  Not even gathering this year because of two sick kids.  I'll just stay home and do anything other than watch the game.  And Jimmy crack corn.  The only thing in the world I care less about than football is resawing a board by hand.

26 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Yep, same here.  Not even gathering this year because of two sick kids.  I'll just stay home and do anything other than watch the game.  And Jimmy crack corn.  The only thing in the world I care less about than football is resawing a board by hand.

Eric is lying, he is having a one man party in the shop, he will have the game on cheering like a mad man and at half time will resaw a nice 8" wide piece of walnut by hand.  Why? Because he can.  

That's about it Kev. I didn't see it coming down to two teams that have no real following. So many fair-weather fans walking about in their Panther jerseys in Wisconsin.. Makes no damn sense to me. Just makes it that much easier not to care. I'll probably watch because I love the game, but these teams mean nothing to me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Llama said:

That's about it Kev. I didn't see it coming down to two teams that have no real following. So many fair-weather fans walking about in their Panther jerseys in Wisconsin.. Makes no damn sense to me. Just makes it that much easier not to care. I'll probably watch because I love the game, but these teams mean nothing to me. 

Yea, it's pretty funny to see Panther fans in Southern California as well...