Odd habits...

Llama

12 minutes ago, Tom King said:

I'm easy to please.  I have to have my beer cold, and my women hot.  Oh wait,     I quit drinking.  I was seriously considering building a Curling facility here.  I thought it might go over big with all the active, successful retired people we have here on the lake.  I still might do it, but not until I'm tired of working and quit.

At least you didn't eliminate the hot women/woman! You da man!

This is quite the fun post to read. Trying think if I have weird habits...

My daughter can't have odd numbers in volumes either. My wife HATES repetitive noises. I can drive her crazy in just a few seconds by tapping my fingers. I don't know if this is odd, but I absolutely must walk behind my wife and daughters in public places so I can keep an eye on them. I'm a picky eater, but no weird habits. Tomatoes are the must disgusting thing on earth to me.

Will

10 hours ago, RichardA said:

I put tools away, even if I absolutely know , that in 3 minutes I'll be using them again!

I work with a guy like this. And it FslkfjasdfljsING drives me nuts!!! 

I've been working on something, and this effing guy waits until I'm getting some coffee (or, usually just shooting the with some other people, but that's what coffee is...) and he puts all the stuff away! I think he means well, no ill intent, but damn is it annoying! 

I can't stand certain sounds. There must be no rattling in my truck. If there's a coin rattling in a cup holder or something I have to pull over and stop it. Immediately.

I have a strong aversion to the sound of Styrofoam. It's like finger nails on a blackboard; makes me cringe. If anyone is messing with Styrofoam I have to leave the room.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lester Burnham said:

I wish I had a little bit of that. I think a tool belt or something like that would do wonders though. I'm all the time losing penils and the damn tape measure.

I built a sewing table for a lady, and part of the price was she'd make me a shop apron, from denim or some other strong material...  She did, I use the hell out of it, and the pockets now have about 9 pencils, and I'm always looking on a bench for a damn pencil!  It's a short drive, but it drives me nuts!

1 hour ago, davewyo said:

If there's a coin rattling in a cup holder or something I have to pull over and stop it. Immediately.

There is an easy fix for this Dave, its called the volume knob on your radio... turn it up. :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davewyo said:

I can't stand certain sounds. There must be no rattling in my truck. If there's a coin rattling in a cup holder or something I have to pull over and stop it. Immediately.

I'm with ya on that. Small panel rattles that i can't fix i learn to live with though.

2 hours ago, Chet K. said:

There is an easy fix for this Dave, its called the volume knob on your radio... turn it up. :P

I know you mean t this in jest, but i wanted to share that i had a rattle in my brand new car with 8 miles on the odo. I took it in to the dealer and told them to fix it. The dumb-ass told me to turn the radio up, after i spent $32,000 on a car. I about came unglued. They fixed it.

• Like 1