Dividers for Dove Tail Layout

George

I am looking to buy a set of dividers for dove tail layout and could use some suggestions. Does anyone one have a good quality brand suggestion and also what size of dividers should I buy? Also, I know there are two types both spring dividers and wing dividers. I would like to buy 2 dividers as I am just starting with my first cutting of dove tails. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

I like 4" for small layouts like dovetails.   I can't count the number I have, including Starret's, and other good ones.   Important to me is the spinner handle on the top, so you can twirl them back and forth between two fingers.  Important also is a fine adjustment screw-step off a guessed distance, make a tiny adjustment, and try again.

The pair that gets used the most, just because they were cheap enough to leave laying around when I bought them thirty-some years are go, are these 8" Generals.  The finish has long ago rusted off, but they still get the call most of the time.

https://www.amazon.com/General-Tools-450-10-Divider-Inches/dp/B00004T7S5/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1508500719&sr=1-1&keywords=general%2Bdividers&th=1