Dining room table - COMPLETE

Chet

16 minutes ago, Coyote Jim said:

But that wallpaper

Yea the table is the start of a major kitchen redo.  I started with the table and the china cabinet will be next to be replaced with a sideboard or something.  I am doing this stuff first because it is more fun and we haven't really finalized what all we want to do with the kitchen and dining area.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Must be something wrong with my eyes.  Can't believe I missed the finish-up on this.  Came out great.  Sure to be a gathering place for years to come.  I too like the extension design.  There is a dining table somewhere in my future for my own home and I will definitely check back on this method.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

No, it actually, and maybe accidentally ended up in a real good position.  I am 6' 3" and I sit at the table every morning for about an hour reading the paper and drinking coffee, never once have I hit the trestle with my shin.  Before answering this I went and sat there and if I stretch my leg out more then is nature, like really stretch out I can just feel it touch my shin just above the ankle.  The bottom of the trestle is 6 1/2 inches off the floor.  The table is 38 inches wide.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1