Baileigh Machines

Scjetson

I own the Baileigh TS-1040P-50 Cabinet Saw.  I purchased it in May of 2018 and have nothing but positive things to say about it.  The fit and finish are top shelf along with the performance.  Assembly was very straight forward and easily accomplished by myself.  The only help I needed was getting the crate into my shop and positioning the saw on the mobile base I had purchased for the saw.  

Baileigh does have a warehouse/showroom about 100 miles from my home so I was able to actually see and put my hands on their products before buying.  Everything I looked at was built solidly and in my estimation with high quality materials. 

Yes, I wished there was a distributor that was close enough so I could check one out plus be there in case I needed a part or service. I ended up buying the Jet OES-80CS from a local dealer that has been in the CLT area for 2 generations. He handles many brands; Jet, Shop Fox, Powermatic, Laguna. He could order me a Baileigh but with shipping it would be another $300. So I pulled the trigger on the Jet. I think having a local Jet distributor is a good thing and parts if needed will be easier plus he stocks the belts right there. The Baileigh has an oddball size belt.

• 7 months later...