Hello from Denver, NC!

Jim D

Hi All,

Just getting back into wood working after a little learning in 4-H back I the 80's...

Realizing I have a lot to learn, I found you!

Looking forward to many goofs,  a lot of fun, and introducing my 12 year old son to wood working.

Talk to you again soon,

Jim D

Welcome Jim & your son! 

Is Rick still around at the Woodworkers Source over in Mooresville? I moved from that area (Huntersville) about 5 years ago to near Santa Fe NM. If you're not familiar with his place, Rick stocks a lot of Festool, Woodpeckers, etc and is very knowledgeable. Has some great guest speakers & demos, too!

39 minutes ago, Mick S said:

Welcome Jim & your son! 

Is Rick still around at the Woodworkers Source over in Mooresville? I moved from that area (Huntersville) about 5 years ago to near Santa Fe NM. If you're not familiar with his place, Rick stocks a lot of Festool, Woodpeckers, etc and is very knowledgeable. Has some great guest speakers & demos, too!

I'll have to find out, I lived west of Lincolnton for 13 years and just recently moved to Denver. Most of what I am familiar with is in Hickory, I'll definitely look into Mooresville, thanks for the heads up!