Good place to buy table saws online?

Meatwad

Welcome!

Sawstop.com or one of their dealers, which can be found on their website. Woodcraft and Rockler are popular woodworking supply chains. Both are sawstop dealers and if you have one near you they will be able to get the model you want. 

The real problem in finding tools right now is a lot of places went through Covid shut downs and it is taking time to get the supply change fully operational again.  SawStop is in Oregon, a state that was hit pretty hard in this whole thing.  I have seen many comments elsewhere of people waiting months to get Sawstops they ordered.  Powermatic and Festool are that way too on some things.

Yeah they passed a federal law that forces businesses to collect state and local sales taxes and send it to the proper place now. If a business doesn't collect it they violate interstate commerce laws. It has worked i do more business locally because i'll pay tax regardless but locally i can save shipping costs at least. Reference for supreme court ruling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Wayfair,_Inc.

43 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Yeah they passed a federal law that forces businesses to collect state and local sales taxes and send it to the proper place now.

Also if you make a purchase online that you don't pay your states sales tax on you are supposed to declare it when you file your tax return.  Our CPA asks us every year almost as soon as we sit down at her desk and yes I am honest, almost to a fault, I find I sleep better that way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...