Sitting Bench

Coop

I love that look Ken. I actually really like the Mahogany as an accent. Don't think anyone would see that as a needed leg extension unless you told them.

I'm hoping to use those plans eventually to build a porch swing for my new home. I have a beautiful view of Signal Peak (~10k ft mountain in SW Utah) from my front porch and want a swing or bench to sit in and enjoy. How were Cremona's videos? I've not ever used one of his projects.

• Like 2

Jonathan, Matt’s videos are a bit different than Marc’s as they are a little less rehearsed. At first I found that to be a bit annoying but as they progressed I realized that he presented it in much the same way I might have, off the cuff at times, and it was very enjoyable. I ended up donating the bench to our church as a silent auction fund raiser at our fall festival. I liked the project, both building and the outcome so much that I plan on building another for our patio, not changing anything. 

• Like 2