Plate 11 workbench

Looks like they sell a kit Roubo bench as seen in Plate 11 (traditional sliding tenon, crochet, leg vice --- if memory serves). The kit is sold to 90% complete with final hand-fitting of joints (similar to purchasing long-gun kit-stocks where the rough milling/fitting is complete, but the end-user final-beds the action and cuts the checkering).

Note: The kit is in Silver (soft) Maple. From the published weight (200lbs), it’s probably not full-sized …

Note: Since there are no finished-photos of an assembled bench, I suspect they have yet to sell one :)

Note: Mute on leg vise – so suspect it doesn’t include Figure 3.

The "kit" comes "ready-to-fit". 

They recommend "fitting and installing your workholding hardware before final assembly".

Therefore, I believe the kit includes no hardware.

I don't understand their business model, but I wouldn't think there is much of a market for their product.

I am surprised they don't have a picture of their fully assembled bench, other than it would show no hardware.

Countryside is right - his Instragram account is really where to look. Some great pics of his builds, and he's quick to reply there and offer information. I've been following for a bit now and his works looks top notch.

• Like 1