Powermatic PM2000

midtnwoodworker

Hellava deal ! At the advise of a certain old genius woodworker who loved shapers I made a cabinet under mine so the extension wing doesn't sag over time. I have a dado caddy in the bottom drawer and some fence clamps, push sticks and calipers in there too. You have enough room there for even more creative storage.

20150807_171601_resized.jpg

20150808_114435_resized.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks I like that idea, I probably will do something like that. There is this store on Ebay that is pretty close to where I live that buys wholesale pallets and stuff. I guess they are getting a bunch of stuff from Powermatic recently because I got that jointer almost got a bandsaw and then got the table saw last night. I check the store at least 3 times a day now.

51 minutes ago, Janello said:

Hellava deal ! At the advise of a certain old genius woodworker who loved shapers I made a cabinet under mine so the extension wing doesn't sag over time. I have a dado caddy in the bottom drawer and some fence clamps, push sticks and calipers in there too. You have enough room there for even more creative storage.

20150807_171601_resized.jpg

20150808_114435_resized.jpg

Great setup there for the table saw storage! I may have to barrow this idea :)

14 minutes ago, midtnwoodworker said:

Thanks I like that idea, I probably will do something like that. There is this store on Ebay that is pretty close to where I live that buys wholesale pallets and stuff. I guess they are getting a bunch of stuff from Powermatic recently because I got that jointer almost got a bandsaw and then got the table saw last night. I check the store at least 3 times a day now.

where do you live? please say north texas and not middle Tennessee :) 

• Like 1