my shop

mat60

I buy a few festools and i become "the festool guy??" Cmon!! Ok i admit, i have 2 festool shirts, a festool pencil, a festool pad of paper and the festool apron but NO TATOO! The line has to be drawn somewhere!!

.....Truth is I dont really have any more room for a festool tattoo

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

C'mon now, I'm sure you could find some room

Right. Maybe a cute little lower back tattoo so when my wife takes me for a ride on her motorcycle my shirt will ride up just enough to advertise for them.

• Like 1

I buy a few festools and i become "the festool guy??" Cmon!! Ok i admit, i have 2 festool shirts, a festool pencil, a festool pad of paper and the festool apron but NO TATOO! The line has to be drawn somewhere!!

.....Truth is I dont really have any more room for a festool tattoo

Forgot the floor mat.  

And come on, if I could find room for a snap on tat,we can find room for you too

Darn it, forgot about the floor mat....and the lanyard that connects my dust collection button to my apron.

Alright already, its been proven, i need help

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Right. Maybe a cute little lower back tattoo so when my wife takes me for a ride on her motorcycle my shirt will ride up just enough to advertise for them.

What ever it takes big fella..  You do live in Canada ;)

Call it the Festool stool..  You could poop the green Koolaid!

• Like 1

Sweet Dude! Not sweet dude, but sweet shop, dude. And the car ain't half bad either. Maybe you should have stuck to racing and rented me that little 36 x 34 shop!

55 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Very cute. Looks just like my wifes....emoji14.png

Please post pic of wife?

1 hour ago, K Cooper said:

Sweet Dude! Not sweet dude, but sweet shop, dude. And the car ain't half bad either. Maybe you should have stuck to racing and rented me that little 36 x 34 shop!

Thanks Coop..My wife thinks Im sweet also........Hay..Shaneymack.....Id like to see the wife on her bike if you dont mind....;)...

I have some room in the shop but I am jealous of how nice looking some of your shops are..I hope to do some work on it when the extra cash is there..I am also going to work on my new mustache soon..Should be great..To be honest I had to shave it off because of all the women that were after me ..

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...