Shaneymack

RichardA

44 minutes ago, Vyrolan said:

You'll always be Kiki to me...

Also I find it unacceptable that @shaneymack is not present.   I suggest @Llama sell a couple of BCTW pieces to fund a search party.

@Vyrolan you have been absent for so long as well, I'm glad the box of toothpicks we sold to fund your search party worked. :D

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

@Vyrolan you have been absent for so long as well, I'm glad the box of toothpicks we sold to fund your search party worked. :D

I doubt anyone noticed I disappeared. :P   I got busy and started falling behind on the forum...never could bring myself to just click "mark all as read" and start over.   They blocked the chat room at my work too which cut me off...and I see now it's abandoned anyway (unfortunately).  I'm trying to start checking in more though recently. :) 

13 minutes ago, Vyrolan said:

I doubt anyone noticed I disappeared. :P   I got busy and started falling behind on the forum...never could bring myself to just click "mark all as read" and start over.   They blocked the chat room at my work too which cut me off...and I see now it's abandoned anyway (unfortunately).  I'm trying to start checking in more though recently. :) 

Yeah work firewall was partly responsible for my long hiatus too.  Made it a lot more difficult to get on at work, and no way was I typing out long posts on a phone.  

4 minutes ago, prov163 said:

Vyrolen, messing with Llama's BCTW collection is like offering to give Eric a shop full of mid-line Grizzly tools - not wise!

2 minutes ago, bgreenb said:

Mid line?  Jeez that label alone might kill Eric :)

LOL...let's not forget that I basically DO have a shop full of Grizzly tools.  Table saw, planer, DC and one bandsaw still wear the bear.  But yeah I'd probably knock them down a few notches from "mid-line" if forced to categorize them.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, bgreenb said:

Yeah work firewall was partly responsible for my long hiatus too.  Made it a lot more difficult to get on at work, and no way was I typing out long posts on a phone.  

The image sites blocked at my new job too...which can seriously curtail enjoyment of this forum lol.

54 minutes ago, Mike. said:

actually I did, but I checked your profile and saw that you still logged in periodically so figured you just did not like us anymore. 

I got super busy and lots of other things competing for my time...my shop was overrun with crap so I had to retreat and hide my shame.

52 minutes ago, prov163 said:

Vyrolen, messing with Llama's BCTW collection is like offering to give Eric a shop full of mid-line Grizzly tools - not wise!

It's more like asking Eric for a shop tour...   I mean I only assume he's still giving the "eventually" response to that one. :P 

12 minutes ago, Immortan D said:

Can't we just rollback the forum's database to the day before this thread was started? LOL

I get it, I sure as hell didn't have a clue that my attempting to find Shane was going to cause so many problems.  I think this thread should be locked so as to not get something else inadvertently started.

• Like 1

• Chet locked this topic