Shaneymack

RichardA

Wow, this one is getting deep :).  I hope he's doing well and will drop back in.  On another forum, there are folks who never seem to have anything of value to say or just insist on repeating bad information.  There is a "block" feature I use so I am not bothered by what they have to say.  I didn't let the things I didn't like keep me from the things I did like about the site.  Just an idea.

5 hours ago, Southwood said:

Eric name gets posted and pile on Eric. Unless he says why he left shouldn't we leave our big kid pants on? Damn guy.

I don't think it's been a pile on Eric session at all.  I think we are pretty much all in agreement that the forum is a better forum with both Eric and Shane as active contributors.

I don't think it would have been posted that Eric was the reason Shane left if it wasn't true.  I didn't sense any sarcasm in the statement.

5 hours ago, Southwood said:

Don't know why for sure he left. Might be busy, might be something else. Eric name gets posted and pile on Eric. Unless he says why he left shouldn't we leave our big kid pants on? Damn guy.

I heard he left because they shot Harambe . Hell I don't don't, but run with that a while 

If Eric didn't do it then where's the fun? Let's stay on topic and blame the Eric LOL

3 minutes ago, Mike. said:

That is fine, and seems to be where Marc's target market is shifting (which is totally understandable, because that market is much larger and growing),

Spot on.  That market is way bigger than we are, and growing.  It is what it is.

19 hours ago, bleedinblue said:

Yeah, I find the Guild page to be much, much better.  I might just unfollow the new page.

I have left most of the FB groups about woodworking for this reason and spend 90% of my time on FB in the guild group for that reason. I have almost been spending more and more time on Instagram as I find I can keep it more "pure" to the woodworking content I want to see without news/viral/kardashian/reality tv/clickbait infecting the feed.

Too many people excited over the moldy rock impregnated garbage they call pallet wood.

• Like 1

• Chet locked this topic