Hello from Fayetteville NC

bloodworthscott1

On 2/28/2019 at 10:06 AM, RichardA said:

Nicely done.   The last time I was in Fayetteville in 1960, I was forced to jump out of a perfectly good plane.  Never figured that out.

They tried to get me to do that in 1969. I agree with my father- couldn't see jumping out of a perfectly good airplane that will land 10 minutes after I jump. 1960? You must be an oldtimer.;)

Nice job, Scott! Looks very familiar.

My daughter kept reptiles until she discovered boys, so not much of a transition. She had chameleons, frogs, toads, lizards, snakes of many stripes, large and small, a salamander, a tarantula that she caught in her butterfly net when she was 6 - the list goes on. She kept about 12 tanks in her room. The weekly feeding bill got so high that she started catching and trading anoles back to the local pet shop for crickets, pinkies, rats for the boa and python, etc.

We used to take her snakes down to The Nature Co. Store in the mall for the kids to play with on weekends. Freaked the parents out at first, but most usually came around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1