Quick (I hope) Xmas Gifts

pkinneb

13 hours ago, Chet said:

I know it is just a little part of the project but you don't put finish on the kumiko, correct?

Correct. I’ll spray the boxes and then friction fit the panels in the lids

11 hours ago, Mark J said:

Wow, I can't believe you're going to knock this out for Christmas.  

We shall see :) I need four done for sure my wife’s can be a little late (she’s used to it) and the 6th is an extra.

21 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Wow these are going to be quite the quick Christmas gifts. I thought that my Quick table and benches was going to be a lot.

You know you only have like a week left right? I'm starting to get worried that finish will be cured in time.

The finish just has to be dry to the touch in my case no way it will be cured :D

8 minutes ago, Chet said:

This is where I would fall by the wayside.  I have a hard time with repetitive tasks.  Over and over doesn't go over real well. :blink:  My hat is off to those that can.

I actually really didn't give it to much thought until i started batching out the pieces this morning...at which point I went why do you do this to yourself LOL

Wow the Kumiko looks awesome! Defiantly tedious but the end result is pretty neat.

Are each of the lengths unique or are you able to batch some stuff out? Being able to batch out would make it a lot easier.

2 hours ago, treeslayer said:

what's the problem? all you have to do is not sleep and work three times as fast as anyone on here:lol:

I don't know if I should laugh, be offended, or take this as a compliment :P.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

Wow the Kumiko looks awesome! Defiantly tedious but the end result is pretty neat.

Are each of the lengths unique or are you able to batch some stuff out? Being able to batch out would make it a lot easier.

Yep many are the same or at least very close you start with the same and trim to fit 

9 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Compliment all the way Drew!