Record Cabinet

bradpotts

This looks like it is going to have a "Gee I bet that was expensive" look to it. ;)  Is that piece above the arch glass?

For no particular reason,  I guess my mind was just running in neutral, but I got to wondering were you have been.  I always enjoy your projects.

4 minutes ago, Chet said:

This looks like it is going to have a "Gee I bet that was expensive" look to it. ;)  Is that piece above the arch glass?

For no particular reason,  I guess my mind was just running in neutral, but I got to wondering were you have been.  I always enjoy your projects.

+1

12 hours ago, Chet said:

Yeah Chet, the top will have a glass shelf. 

There are a couple of reasons I haven't been on in a while. The main reason was two things happened pretty close to each other. My second daughter was born, and Tapatalk logged me out. With having a new baby and trying to figure out how to get that to work just never worked itself out. I would go back from time to time to see if tapatalk would let me log back in but it never did. My business has also been so busy. When I would do anything that wasn't work, I felt like I should be working instead of doing that. I just recently realized that my mac uploads my photos on the computer. With that realization that I can just drop the photos into my posts I thought about posting again. So hopefully you will see more of me! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mick S said:

So.... You JUST had your second daughter (congrats!) and you JUST now figured out that macs sync your photos? Either you're the oldest new father on record or you're really Rip Van Winkle.

ha ha I had my daughter 3 years ago. Now she is at the age where she can somewhat be trusted to do things without complete supervision. I just got a Mac I had an HP before. 

• Like 2

Looking  back at your original post, it looks like all of the rhombuses ( I had to google that), are the same size so I assume in your next to last pic in your last post, that bottom two look larger due to them being closer to the camera? Is there considerable waste with the veneer? This thing is looking great!