Games you play in the shop?

mds2

I know what you're thinking.......

You're thinking "Did he measure six times or only five???"

Well, to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this dust and excitement as I scribed my line.

But being this is a Delta 10Hp 15" Unisaw, the most powerful tablesaw in the world and will cut your arm clean off, you gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?"

Well do ya?

Mine is.."Now what was I looking for?"

I usually do this after I walk in, and then spend 20 minutes cleaning off the workbench. Then, it all goes back on, so I can go back inside the house and figure out why I went out there in the first place.

(Oh, and the other fun one is "where is that drill bit I was just using yesterday?")

I have to agree with the drill bit, I seem to have that problem a lot. I have ~10 different measuring devices so finding one is not a problem. I have 3 boxes of #2 and 1 box #4 pencils so that is never a problem.

I also don't worry about the "why did I come out here" I just pick one of the 50 in progress projects and work on one of them. :-)

I do play "darts". I have a metal white board and drew a target on it. I toss magnets at the target. Quit laughing! It's better than just sitting there waiting for the glue to dry.

BRuce

I do play "darts". I have a metal white board and drew a target on it. I toss magnets at the target. Quit laughing! It's better than just sitting there waiting for the glue to dry.

BRuce

Well for actual shop games, I throw knives in the shop every once in a while. Have an old pine 2x12 that I lean against the wall with a playing card I glued to it for a target.