Shop update

Jim DaddyO

2 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Jim, the shop looks great and you're not half bad on the videos!  Suggestion though, you might ought to get some pink stuff between those studs before that green grass turns white and before you get too much more on the walls!

I want to get more insulation.  The budget is slowing me down.  Same old story...lol.  

6 hours ago, Jim DaddyO said:

Thank you.  Making video is still pretty new to me.  I like that I can combine hobbies.

I enjoy your videos, especially the loon at the beginning. I've heard them in person once, on vacation in Minnesota, it's definitely something to hear!

• 2 weeks later...

In order to make the table saw move in the directions I need it to, I need casters on all 4 corners.  I am not a fan of this arrangement, it gives less control than having 2 wheels fixed.  But I have to make compromises in order to get the shop arranged (or rearranged) the way I want it.

So, starting with getting the Bosch saw, and needing a place to put it, began a series of events that lead to the whole shop changing.  This is just one of the events along that path.

I must be in the mood to edit.  I completed the video on the table for the mitre saw, and while that was uploading I did one on reusing the casters that came off the table saw.  I am looking forward to relaxing from doing all that and more today.

I edited 2 videos, shot the new shop tour with a special surprise in it, and I even managed to fire up the barbique and cook up some steaks.  A good day for the first week in January.

So, any way, here are the new videos:

8 minutes ago, mat60 said:

HA..Ha...It did the same there last night and spent 6hrs this morning moving the wonderful stuff...The wind was blowing and it was great.:)..Hope you have it all cleaned up now Jim

Same here, only I drove all day in it, I was worn out and ready for spring after that!

• Like 1