Harley's, Whiskey and Lumber!

RichardA

He still sells to everyone, and an introduction from me might assist you in your purchases!  His primary sales are to contractors, and a very few woodworkers.  His prices are reasonable!  And if you need moulding of any type, he can make it for you!  

3 hours ago, treeslayer said:

i was going to ask about the finish Richard, looks great, just wish i could remember just how smooth a teenage bimbos butt is

I remember, but I think my old mind has exagerated the memory!  Damn, it was sweet!

On June 12, 2016 at 9:41 PM, RichardA said:

When you get to Lynchburg, be sure to wave, I'm about 40 miles away from there.  The last Harley I owned, was a 1962 panhead, I began having inner ear problems so I stopped riding, It was just as well, the starter on that old scooter was worn out and giving me problems to!

Thank's Ross!

Thank's Eric, it feels like thaere are a bunch of friends right here!

Your opinion always carries weight, thank you!

62 panhead, huh? Nice ride. 

7 hours ago, prov163 said:

62 panhead, huh? Nice ride. 

Yeah, there's something about the feel of a panhead, that's different than a knuck or shovel and is such a soothing feeling.  Anything newer, I have no way to compare. 62 was the newest I ever owned!

This is a story after my own heart. In September I bought a house in N. Central Tennessee. It will be my retirement home in 10 years, and in the mean time, it will be my vacation home. It has a three car garage, one space for my Camaro and my Harley, on the other two spots for my wood working shop. The rest of the time I live in Wisconsin, where my 12x14 workshop in the back is complete with my very own still. I imagine I could sit and listen to you two young me talk for days. 

bike1.jpg

21 minutes ago, BeautysBeast said:

This is a story after my own heart. In September I bought a house in N. Central Tennessee. It will be my retirement home in 10 years, and in the mean time, it will be my vacation home. It has a three car garage, one space for my Camaro and my Harley, on the other two spots for my wood working shop. The rest of the time I live in Wisconsin, where my 12x14 workshop in the back is complete with my very own still. I imagine I could sit and listen to you two young me talk for days. 

bike1.jpg

Where in Tn.?  I'm SE of Nashville about 60 miles!   And welcome to the forum, nice bunch here!

18 minutes ago, TIODS said:

And yet we all know that Harley's all leak oil just to mark their spot ;)

I had a Harley owner tell me years ago that it wasn't leaking oil, it was oozing personality.  Still made a mess :P

• Like 1

I had a Harley owner tell me years ago that it wasn't leaking oil, it was oozing personality.  Still made a mess 

A Loctite rep came to do a training session for our maintenance crew once. Very humorus guy. Early in the presentation, he asked if anyone owned a Harley. One maintenance tech raised his hand, and the guy said "Dismissed. I'm sure you are already very familiar with our product."!

• Like 2