anyone guys use recycled timber material before?

gantenancung

I want to make GO green . so,I have a thingking that I have to develop recycled wood to be peaces of furniture . all the things are recycled materials. it can be from recycled barn wood, recycled teak wood ,recycled boat woods,or recycled timber. I use furnishing boat colors antique . if you have any ideas about recycled furniture .may be we could discuss it dude. 325e3c21792a20c0584fea67b19d33a6.jpgdc929fba7bff3f70a6c4ddfb1bbd505a.jpg

I do this recycled material because I adore with GO GREEN . How to save it? and then I have thinking that I have to build something for recycled. I try to develop it with recycled wood from house antique material and recycled teak material . the result is good ideas . and then I try to use recycled boat woods and recycled timber also . it's wonderful colors . anyone guys have ideas about recycled? 8e34ba456c8cecd77dea61d7a056f074.jpg614eac43f102664a9587df4c4b45eb5e.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

If for some reason someone dropped all of that into my shop and I had to deal with it, I would sift through the pile and pick out the longest/widest boards and separate by species. Then I would likely have a nice fire with the rest of it.

Having said that... I don't really mind the circle frame you made. Put a mirror behind it and sell it for $800. All day long...

If for some reason someone dropped all of that into my shop and I had to deal with it, I would sift through the pile and pick out the longest/widest boards and separate by species. Then I would likely have a nice fire with the rest of it.

Having said that... I don't really mind the circle frame you made. Put a mirror behind it and sell it for $800. All day long...

i do this reclaimer since when I was young 19th. since my boss was betrayel me I built my market with my father . I bought lots of reclaimed wood then I made some furniture . for the colors that I use is not genuine from the timber . we have technique finishing for making like the same of boat woods colors . the ideas circle frame had been general products in here . we dunno who the first person has ideas made before . I only produce products for easy to buy and easy to sell .

I do like some rustic things but cant see myself doing any at this time.   Is this something you have been doing for fun or work? 

I do this project because I love antique wood . i can mantion work or fun . I have many collection in my house . such as windows shutter collection . do you ever see how to aply these shutters?84e7c84ef682b69da59109d538d18c86.jpg

Some of my projects unintentionally look like they were built with recycled wood:wacko:

hi, K Cooper .

I think we ever met before

Test for lead paint before you waste a lot of time !

the process is really fast for furnishing colors