Conjunction!

Tom King

9 hours ago, Coop said:

Mick, does your setup include a camera where you can share pics? 

Nope. I just used my travel scope last night. I don't have photographic capabilities. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos of it online, though, and much better ones than I could have taken.

I'm sure there will be some good pictures.  Here, you could see with your eye that there were two separate things.  They were moving fairly rapidly relative to each other.  When I first went down there, Saturn was at about 3 o'clock, and probably in no more than 10, or 15 minutes, it was at about 1 o'clock.  I expect they will be separated a lot more by tonight.

• Like 1

Someone explained this to me once.  There's meta data associated with the picture that defines what is the top of the image.  And this either has to be stripped off the image or put on, or something.  What ever it is the forum software used to take care of it.  

Hurray!

Photo Gallery in Windows 10.  I figured most people would have that one, since it's built into 10. 

Right click on photo in folder, and select Open With, and choose Photo Gallery. 

Click on the picture, and select edit. 

Once in that edit, rotate right four times, close that window, and it will save that newest version of the shot. 

Rotate left may do the same thing, but I used "rotate right", and it worked, so will stick with that.

• Like 1