Please no, not another Roubo build thread

What a busy day... Had to paint my garage door and trim. Hoa decided it was time for me to paint it. Though it was painted 3 years ago. It came the minimite 4, some latex paint, flotrol, and thinned with water. Once I got the gun set for the paint, I painted the door, the trim, the garage windows (because why not I didn't like the Windows). About 30 minutes later, cleaned the gun, cut some ply for my uncle. Then shaped the chop.

a048a210497b95016135214626580745.jpg

d5bae11f9cbcfedf18cb455c3982f62e.jpg

db7d342b576772be914a0351b71b1cb0.jpg

The ct fits under the bench nicely.

4507f39bb3332bab5120da3b11581dc7.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

You're a better man than I Tom. I couldn't deal with being told it's time for upkeep on my house that I pay for. The whole thing with all the rules would have me sunbathing in the driveway nekked just to horrify the neighbors!

Oh yeah, the bench looks great too!

The garage door could use paint, I'm fine with that. The HOA letter also said I needed to repair and repaint my front porch column. I needed to mow my lawn which I hadn't done in 10 days because of rain, and it was 6 inches long. So I wrote a letter and took a picture of my lawn with a ruler because HOA guidelines they do not exceed 8 inches. I also noted that they need to be aware of their own guidelines. I was also told that I needed to paint my garage. Then there was the last item on the violation list, it said I needed to remove the rust from my chimney cap. In my note that I'll be mailing out to them I stated that my chimney cap was made of copper and included and metallurgical difference between copper and ferrous metals.

• Like 2

The garage door could use paint, I'm fine with that. The HOA letter also said I needed to repair and repaint my front porch column. I needed to mow my lawn which I hadn't done in 10 days because of rain, and it was 6 inches long. So I wrote a letter and took a picture of my lawn with a ruler because HOA guidelines they do not exceed 8 inches. I also noted that they need to be aware of their own guidelines. I was also told that I needed to paint my garage. Then there was the last item on the violation list, it said I needed to remove the rust from my chimney cap. In my note that I'll be mailing out to them I stated that my chimney cap was made of copper and included and metallurgical difference between copper and ferrous metals.

Sometimes fighting back is fun!