"Shed" build

shaneymack

if kids are the secret to shed, then shedless I shall remain!

Are you kidding me? I'm totally the coolest kid on the block... see....

attachicon.gifRpdsHcq.jpg

Youre not thinking clearly about the kid thing. You love toys and so do small children. If you have kids, you can play with your figurines and dolls and what not and your wife wont mind at all. You could even spend more money on toys and batman costumes and lego underwear. Just say its all for the kids! Leverage it bro leverage it!!
  • Like 2

Youre not thinking clearly about the kid thing. You love toys and so do small children. If you have kids, you can play with your figurines and dolls and what not and your wife wont mind at all. You could even spend more money on toys and batman costumes and lego underwear. Just say its all for the kids! Leverage it bro leverage it!!

Eh.. "dolls" or "figurines" are not correct in this case. I got friends that buy "action figures" because they are $25 each. I buy statues that are $80-200 each. I don't think I could pass those off as saying it's for kids. And I'd beat them senseless if they touched my custom painted Joker X-Box. :D

Also, as far as kids go, we have an English Mastiff. It's basically the same thing except no college fund. She already aced her puppy school a few years back and now she just requires 2-3 hours of snuggles per day to survive. This is a level of commitment I can handle.

Started at about 9:45am, nails flying, saw rippin, blood pumpin, sun shining. Going great. Got the back wall finished and tried to lift it by myself......nope.

No one around to help. Called my neighbour who is not home and he will be home in an hour ish to help me. Talk about slowing production. post-16857-143740551701_thumb.jpg

Started at about 9:45am, nails flying, saw rippin, blood pumpin, sun shining. Going great. Got the back wall finished and tried to lift it by myself......nope.

No one around to help. Called my neighbour who is not home and he will be home in an hour ish to help me. Talk about slowing production. attachicon.gifrps20150720_111224.jpg

Come on! All those tattoos and you can't lift a wall?

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Worked all day in this ridiculous heat. Had to keep a towel tied to my bald head cause so much sweat was flowing into my eyes. Good times. Also broke a toe last night which made it even more enjoyable. Didnt get as far as I wanted but not bad. post-16857-143743117632_thumb.jpg

On this side i am putting a 5x6 garage door.

post-16857-143743120191_thumb.jpg

This is all thats left of the material besides the trusses and roof osb.

post-16857-1437431227_thumb.jpg

Going to keep going tonight see if i can get some trusses up. Would be nice to have a helper but the wife is sick or else she would be out here.

• Like 1