"Shed" build

shaneymack

If he does that I'm gonna drive up to Canada with a green rubber hose and give Shane a sys-ass-whoopin'.

Yep, I've been through the shed phase, too.  Your shop thanks you.  Almost a necessity unless you have a barn or something else.  Cars, obviously...but lawn equipment and kids' toys also have no place in a garage.

I've decided to hibernate until October.  Wake me up when it gets here.

• Like 1

Your 12 x 16 "storage" bld. is larger than my 9 X 12 shop!   Toys get bigger space than me!  Anyone got a hankie for me?

If it makes you feel any better Richard - my shop is only 6ft x 8ft. I can't even get rough lumber inside without breaking it down.

Boom shaka laka!

post-16857-143734181874_thumb.jpg

post-16857-143734180029_thumb.jpg

Of course once i started a torrential downpour ensued. My wifes all, "your gonna use power tools in the rain". Im like, "wouldnt be the first time."

Anywho, got the floor banged out in a few hours. Walls and roof tomorrow. Want to be done with this so i can get in my shop on my vacation!

Well after getting a better look at ya I think I'd probably rather just have a beer. How's that sound? Maybe a few Molsons? :D

Lol. I dont drink. We could have some of my home roasted coffee.....

Imagine, i dont drink beer and my dad is from Germany. Go figure.

Damn Dude, at that rate, you'll have recepticals in before dark tomorrow!

Haha! Im hittin it Tom Cancelleri style. I calculated if i knock this out as fast as Tom did that roubo i should have this done by sundown tomorrow.

Fyi, im a journeyman carpenter and i use to frame houses full time

• Like 2