Wine Cabinet

Bmac

Thanks guys for all the nice words, I was very pleased with how it turned out. I'm not sure what you call the style, it just came out of my head. Here's the high tech plan;

1592045158_wine4.jpg.d2dd64adefdebdd8483c76a07201263e.jpg

2 hours ago, Chet said:

Great looking piece, I really like the lines.  Great grain selection for all the parts, nice and clean.  I wouldn't mind seeing a straight on front view picture if you get the chance.

Chet, yes grain worked well with this. Sides were resawn and glued 8/4 stock, same with the top. Shelves were lower grade walnut but you can't see them. Here's a few front shots, had to climb under my dining room table to take them;

2077484157_wine1.jpg.a614d135e6a53175eec89fcb18348466.jpg

69499921_wine3.jpg.4677c128a1b6b2b552a2a5392f9e8fac.jpg

3 hours ago, ..Kev said:

Super nice piece and I echo the comments above!  Curious about the drawer pull, I assume that's custom as well?  I think it really goes well on that piece!

Kev, yes custom pull, glad you noticed.

2 hours ago, Byrdie said:

Awesome looking - really nicely done!  I kind of get a prairie school feel from it but I might be confusing it with something else.  Anyway, I'd be proud to have that in my home!

I had to look up what prairie school furniture looked like, so since I didn't know what that was any tendencies toward that style were accidental.

Thanks again for looking.

15 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I love the cabinet. The drawer pull has me intrigued. Do you have details on how you made it? I'd love to find a good way to make wood pulls that i like. So many are far too bulky.

Hey Nut, thanks. I'll try to get you that info today on the drawer pulls. I'm sure there are many ways to do it, but I'll to get you some info on this pull.

• Thanks 1