Couple of super quick things

Cliff

17 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Nice work, Cliff. Any process pics to share on the uphostelry job?

No unfortunately. I literally had the guild build of the morris chair footstool on while we were doing it, following Marc's exact steps. Even then my wife and I nearly mangled it. 

• Thanks 1

Nice work cliff looks like good usable projects.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:07 PM, Coop said:

My tomatoes have about another week or two producing and yours are just about to start blooming. Hope they do well. Great looking planter bud! 

Mine just went in the ground a week ago and are only 4" tall.

Probably a a quick google will explain it better but it has to with the magnesium sulfate aiding the plants in retrieving the necessary minerals in the soil that it needs. Yeah, I have maybe 3-4 more gallons to pick and my season will be over for the most part. 

Kinda, sorta. The heat pretty much takes it’s toll on the plants about now and they quit blooming. I plant again on Labor Day weekend for fall tomatoes. This past year, due to no freezes, I continued to get them until late February when it was time to pull them up for a new planting. 

4 hours ago, Coop said:

Kinda, sorta. The heat pretty much takes it’s toll on the plants about now and they quit blooming. I plant again on Labor Day weekend for fall tomatoes. This past year, due to no freezes, I continued to get them until late February when it was time to pull them up for a new planting. 

It’s funny north gardening while listening to south garden expression. Around here, we say they love heat...if you don’t let them dry out. Heat around here rarely sees 100°F. Texas beats that a lot.