Stunned by unprofessionalism.

Tpt life

I had a classmate have a serious flashback in our high school class one day. He was totally freaking out, they hauled him away in an ambulance. Everyone who knew him swore he hadn't taken anything like acid for a few weeks. Seeing something like that up close made it real easy to never take anything hallucinogenic !

Thankful for you all. I am stunned by a lack of professionalism and courtesy in an online group of those pursuing my day job. It is no wonder people crave their hobbies when a forum like this is so much better. Thanks one and all.

I feel sorry for people like that. If they are not able to be professional on a forum relating to their job then there is every chance that they are very unhappy with it. I understand the need to put food on the table but they should be able to do this in a job that they are able to enjoy.

We spend so much of our lives at work that it is important to have a job that at least you don't hate. If you spend 8 hours a day being miserable then the chances are that you will be miserable during your non-working time as well. That can only lead to more frustration and anger in your life.

I get very frustrated and angry at times and sometimes I read something that makes me want to tear into the person that wrote it. I try not to, instead I go and sit looking at a pile of wood. Don't know why but it calms me right down and I can then either write a reasoned response (or at least try the reasoned part) or ignore it as being not worth the effort.

Don't let them get to you because then they win.

• Like 1