New pole barn shop progress

estesbubba

A diff of maybe 10 f.

I would be curious to know if the below zero is just below or considerably. Any figures?

0 C outside is usually around 5 to 7 C inside my shop without heating.

Somewhat harder to increase temp than reduce.

Without air conditioning, my Shop can be 23 C, that is 15 Celsius below external temp of 38 C in summer.

A diff of maybe 10 f.

I would be curious to know if the below zero is just below or considerably. Any figures?

0 C outside is usually around 5 to 7 C inside my shop without heating.

Somewhat harder to increase temp than reduce.

Without air conditioning, my Shop can be 23 C, that is 15 Celsius below external temp of 38 C in summer.

Those days below zero were like -1F and -3F and the shop was 41F. This morning it was 18F outside and 48F inside the shop. I just checked and the concrete floor is 53F which I'm guessing is supplying some heat at night. Don't know for sure, but as long as it stays 40+ at night, that means my heater isn't kicking on which makes me happy!

That's so awesome Mike! I wish you nothing but pure enjoyment and personal success out of your new shop!

Thanks man! It's been tough at times keeping focused on all the construction work while seeing all kinds of awesome projects on this site. People cranking out ice cream scoops as fast as I'm cranking out 2x4's.

To me, construction work == work

But woodworking == relaxing

Now that the shop is done it's time to relax!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the kind words and advice during my shop build. If anyone wants to see all the pics from start to finish the album link is below. I won't post anymore updates to this thread but will answer any questions that people have. 

https://plus.google.com/photos/117092316076175299488/albums/6064873343272832017?authkey=CKjdyrjlutb6TQ