Happy Thanksgiving

Chuck Melton

HTG wood peeps.  I'm thankful to be a spoiled 'murican who can spend his days worrying about what tool to buy next.

Have a good one y'all.  Hope your bird is better than my mother-in-law's bird.  We call it...The Cardbird.

This is funny, as I was just scrolling around contemplating the next addition to raefcave,

my contribution to todays festivities, turning 16 egg whites into the perfect ending, the topping for butterscotch pies 10801799_804434182931092_538234074578021

Beating those by hand was more work then thickness planning lumber by hand…LOL

Hope you all have a good one

Did I miss something about Chef?

He's gone. A lot of his posts were deleted and the account was deleted. It happened right after some of the guys caught him blatantly stealing photos from the web and portraying them as "his shop"...so I can only assume the admins did it.

Thanks, As I've stated before, I'm just damn gullible, and I always give the benefit. He was sometimes a pain, and usually had or did 175 percent more than others and kind of wore on ya. But with his ailments, if he really had them ( here's the gullible again), well, I would rather hear that he got booted than that he succumbed.

Damn , I can't believe I was worried.

• Like 1

M Night Shymalan twist...he's actually been 'everyone' on the forum all along, even me...even YOU.

That would explain why he was doing something for the first time in one thread and telling us about "how I've always done it" in another. The whole thing was pretty ridiculous. In the Thanksgiving spirit, I'm thankful that new unread posts are actually likely to be meaningful again.

That would explain why he was doing something for the first time in one thread and telling us about "how I've always done it" in another. The whole thing was pretty ridiculous. In the Thanksgiving spirit, I'm thankful that new unread posts are actually likely to be meaningful again.

Lying is far too much like hard work. All that trying to keep things straight and who you told what to but can't mention to somebody else.

I also agree with the comment about new posts and promise to try and limit my sarcasm in the future ;)

Oh and happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Nice cutting board....not sure on the char.

Dave from VA....we do neophytes here.  In a sense, we're all one...just on different levels.  I think that's one thing that keeps this site flowing smoothly - we're all learning new things, all the time; even the more experienced woodworkers.

Dave from across the pond...............................don't change a thing!! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Nice cutting board....not sure on the char.

My photo skills are sub par, those are herbs darkened from roasting, not char.

When the turkey coma wore off this morning I hit up the Jet clamp sale. I hope they keep doing it, I wouldn't mind it becoming part of my thanksgiving tradition.