Please no, not another Roubo build thread

You know you have been at it too long when you start having weird dreams about chiseling a Roubo while wearing baseball gloves. Then you wake up and your hands are really swollen.

a That's better than dreaming about work! If I deliver one more dumpster while I'm asleep my boss is gonna... Zzzz

You know you have been at it too long when you start having weird dreams about chiseling a Roubo while wearing baseball gloves. Then you wake up and your hands are really swollen.

I have been having some weird dreams about my Roubo...but after the end cap was glued up, I got a really great night's sleep.

Not a lot I can say about the dogs, other than you are one step closer to the finish line.

Damn Dude, you're gittin close!

I'm getting closer. A lot of times I'll build some things out of order or in an order that I would say is organized chaos. Tonight was one of those times. My shop is in complete disarray. I had to move stuff for the massive stack of Roubo wood. Not to mention I still have my mower and all that yard machine crap in the shop. Shed will be done next week so I'll probably take 2 days off from working on the Roubo to put down the pad for the shed (gravel, sand, large pavers).  Gonna be moving all that stuff out. I've been putting things from the shop in the basement for the time being. I've got boxes with random hand and portable tools and jigs/etc littering up my floor space. It's horrible. I wasn't ready to build the Roubo space wise but the lumber sale got me. Saved nearly 100 bucks on lumber for the bench

Surprise surprise... Broke another screw head, that's the third or fourth one. Going back to HD with these screws and all the broken heads and getting something different. This is BS> I'm hand tightening them with a screwdriver. No power tools for anything. Holes are predrilled with a bit for #6 screws. WTF