Dust Collection

..Kev

Just now, shaneymack said:

Why don't you vent outside?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I may in the future, it is an option.  Wanted to start this way to avoid cutting a hole in the wall of my shop..  I'm only planning on being in this shop a couple more years so, for resale purposes, it just made sense to run the filters.

I may in the future, it is an option.  Wanted to start this way to avoid cutting a hole in the wall of my shop..  I'm only planning on being in this shop a couple more years so, for resale purposes, it just made sense to run the filters.

Where do you plan on moving?

5 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Wow that will be a big change! Beside awesome hunting and fishing, why Montana?

Cost of living and politics to be frank!

The hunting opportunities are a bonus!

Also, I can do my job and live anywhere I wish so, allows me to leave while I'm still relatively young and be set up for retirement.

• Like 2

Kev, how are you going to monitor the level of sawdust in the can from the shop?  I have had the clearvue overfill on me and it's zero fun to clean up.

I bought one of these: http://www.oneida-air.com/inventoryD.asp?item_no=AXB999110A

First one didn't work (so I got the experience of cleaning chips out of the filter stack) but they sent me a new one - I haven't seen if the new one works or not!

Kev, how are you going to monitor the level of sawdust in the can from the shop?  I have had the clearvue overfill on me and it's zero fun to clean up.

I bought one of these: http://www.oneida-air.com/inventoryD.asp?item_no=AXB999110A

First one didn't work (so I got the experience of cleaning chips out of the filter stack) but they sent me a new one - I haven't seen if the new one works or not!

I have the same one Matt, it works well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shaneymack said:

I have the same one Matt, it works well.

thanks Shane - I'm turning bowls this weekend since the jointer planer is out of commission - I'm sure I'll be filling up that trash can soon and that sensor will get a workout!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -MattK- said:

I bought the CV one but, haven't seen it yet..  I'm usually pretty good about checking on it but, I can see mistakes happening ;)

Got all of the old system removed today and moved to a friend's shop.  He'll make some improvements over what I had and get it installed..  His shop is a bit smaller than mine and the bulk of his tools are near the collector so, it should be a good system for him.

• Like 2