Dust Collection

..Kev

9 minutes ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

No need, I'm sure that invoice would kick everyone in the proverbial wallet. When I priced out nordfab for my shop, i could've bought a sawstop ics.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Or 2 ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home for a few days so, was able to get the box unpacked and get the parts laid out on the floor.

xIOjOb.jpg

0IDn8F.jpg

5z2qC8.jpg

1nNFx0.jpg

There were a few issues with the shipping.  I've sent CV a note so, we'll see how good their CS is about resolving the issues.  Mostly missing pieces but, there was one pipe that was completely destroyed and in the middle of the box.  Not too sure how this could be damaged in shipping!

dBK5jX.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Kev, I think the duct in the last picture may reduce air flow more than you would like!  Now for the real question, in the first picture it looks like you have 2 or 2 1/2 in duct with the rest, is that for the miter saw or something else.

Good eye!  There's a 2" and a 2 1/2" in that picture.  The 2" goes to the dust port on the belt/disc sander and the 2 1/2" goes to the fence port on the router table.  The router table also has a 4" port under the table.

As for the destroyed pipe - My only guess is that someone ran over it with something and put it in the box anyway?  There's just no way that it was destroyed during shipping.

4 minutes ago, Chet K. said:

Nice clean looking set up.  To bad you were unable to get the drum sander hooked up before you had to leave, you could have finally given it a try.

Funny you mentioned that..  I'm going to do that this afternoon before loading the truck to return down your way.

• Like 1