Built in Men's Closet

Brendon_t

Made some serious bacon today. I after finish sanding with 220 then 340 by hand as to not burn through any vaneer, I got two coats of enduro var down last night then two coats this morning. The 100* heat helped a lot with quick and easy drying. I sanded with 400 between coats and am pretty happy with the finish builds although it did use quite a bit more product than I expected.

After removing the quarter round from behind, I enlisted my old mans help in getting it in the office. This thing is pretty darn heavy already.024786438790b8205c1e151dbb034b3a.jpgd287c93a1c163e0d98eb1c365eb7917b.jpgad65871988fb33e414c74e88b1ff16ef.jpg

I keep the blinds open all day in here. This is just 3 o'clock light coming through the window. It's a bit more orange than I hoped but my testers left out in the sun brought on a pretty color in just a day or two.

Next will be setting the top on' final setting of the top face frames, and attaching the side skirts after scribing them to the potato Chip track home walls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

88 degrees Fahrenheit?  That sounds great.  It will be rarely under 98 degrees in my garage for the next couple of months. The worst is when a drop of sweat falls from the nose, onto the SawStop table saw.  I have to be very careful of that lest I risk tripping the brake.  I'm using this time to get as many interior jobs done as possible.  I sympathize on the heat issue!

• Like 1

On July 24, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Brendon_t said:

Thanks Steve. There is still a Long way to go but getting this thing out of the shop will give me a lot more space to work and help my head space as being so cramped drives me bonkers.

Short drive ?

<evil grin>