Shameless Beggar

Eric.

Guy's, this thread isn't about me, this thread is about contributing to Eric's charity, get off your wallet's and donate!  Though I do thank you for your concerns and prayers, but Help Eric!        Eric, been trying to send you a PM, won't go through, box must be full!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

44 minutes ago, RichardA said:

Guy's, this thread isn't about me, this thread is about contributing to Eric's charity, get off your wallet's and donate!  Though I do thank you for your concerns and prayers, but Help Eric!        Eric, been trying to send you a PM, won't go through, box must be full!

No worries, Rick.  This thread isn't about anything but f#@*ing up some cancer.  I should have added in my original post that I've also lost two aunts in three years, and my father in law just got done battling lung cancer.  He's doing well at the moment.  Cancer seems so prolific these days, everyone is effected.

My message box was stuffed full last night...I've done some housecleaning and it should be good now.

Thanks again everyone for your generous donations.  Y'all have so exceeded my expectations here.  What a great group of people.

3 hours ago, Eric. said:

Thanks guys!

No worries, Rick.  This thread isn't about anything but f#@*ing up some cancer.  I should have added in my original post that I've also lost two aunts in three years, and my father in law just got done battling lung cancer.  He's doing well at the moment.  Cancer seems so prolific these days, everyone is effected.

My message box was stuffed full last night...I've done some housecleaning and it should be good now.

Thanks again everyone for your generous donations.  Y'all have so exceeded my expectations here.  What a great group of people.

My wife has lost a Father, a Mother, a brother to this crap in the last year, and a sister that has the same cancer my wife has and was told to put her affairs in order just two months ago!  This stuff has to be beaten... give it up guys, help fight this f-ing disease!

• Like 2