RichardA

Coop

That's just a photo op and once a year oportunity. I have a vendor that brings me one of those each year for Christmas.  And that's probably the last bottle I'll ever see, as he and I both are retiring at the end of the year. The rest of the year it's El Amo, Anejo, which is darn good! 

Been in that boat more times than I would like have experienced.

I once met a man who said he was 8 dogs old. I didn't quite understand it then as I was just a teenager. As an adult that is 6 dogs old, I can relate to it now. Losing a furry loved one is exceptionally hard. May you be comforted by his years of love and companionship. Sorry for you loss my friend.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

It's a wolf and his mate is a silver/gray wolf. And she's not doing very well now without her mate.

Sorry to hear she's not doing very well but hoping she will bounce back. We've lost two dogs and each time the other was lost for a while but after a few months they got better. 

Wow, what an amazing animal you raised, Rick! I feel for you pal, he looks really, really special. I'll join you for a toast, to good memories and you having had the chance to share them with an extraordinary beautiful Arctic Wolf !

My family lost a beautifully tempered yellow female lab recently, so I know how much pain that was, and can relate. 

• Like 1