RichardA

Coop

There's no harder decision on earth.  I cry like a baby every time a pet reaches the end before I do. But, the way I see it, part of the responsibility of enjoying a pet is that it is up to you to do the right thing. As hard as it is, you will know that it was the right thing. Good job Richard. It hurts fer sure...but you fulfilled your responsibility. As miserable as it is...There is some comfort in that.

• Like 1

Rick, we call them pets but they really are our family, best friends and companions. sometimes when i come home i still expect my best friend of 14 years to greet me at the door and have that look of "lets go for a truck ride". the care my friend, my thoughts are with you and your wife at this very hard time.

There are no words I can say to help ease the pain so I will simply say this: You and your wife are good people for giving wonderful lives to these children of yours. I have three human kids and a whole slew of furry ones and they are all near and dear to me and my family. It's never easy to see them go.