New house and new shop !

shaneymack

What does the grey device on the wall w the clamps do ? I saw a digital screen but the controls don't look familiar.

It's the control for the irrigation system. Guy that lived here before me put in a ridiculous system. It has 10 zones and like 50 heads.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sweet!  I envy where you are Shane!  I know I've got that all coming up and I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat!

Nice work bud!

I know what you are going through and it's not fun. I'm so happy to be able to actually start using the shop !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
[mention=16857]shaneymack[/mention] how is that epoxy holding up? I am about done with my floor, and bought the same stuff because I had no clue what else to get. I'm seeing all kinds of stuff saying it's bad on wood floor, so thought I'd ask.
Its holding up very well on the advantech. On the 2x10 stair tread to the house there is one small spot that it is peeling. Overall I'm really happy, its tough stuff.

• Like 2

Shane, I’m saving thos pics to my photo album and a couple of years from now, I’ll post them as being mine;). Looking good bud and I too like sliding trays. We just bought a new bedroom suite and the drawers are so deep that I plan on adding the trays to a couple of them. 

• Like 1