New house and new shop !

shaneymack

25 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

LoL. This house costs less than a one room bungalow where you are

There is no Lol about it.  It is getting ridiculous, I could get $750K for my 1300 square foot home on a 6000 square foot lot.  About all I would have to do is go on the front porch and yell that my house was for sale.  

Congrats! Looks like an amazing home and location. Those are some tall walls in that shop that would be nice to have.

Yes they are almost 12' !

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Did you end up having to shift the cabinets to the right a bit?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You live 4 minutes away, come over and see for yourself !!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It's about time!!!

Jelly of your wood floors. I wanted to do that with mine, but somehow never got passed the "oh, that would be nice" phase of the idea.

Must be nice to have more room than last time! Fills up quick doesn't it! I went from nearly 300 to close to just under 900, and I still don't know how it's all going to fit. Not even kidding man. Really fills up fast!

Seriously, congrats on the killer space! Love the nice trees you have! And yes, 12' ceilings are SO NICE!!!!! 

• Like 1

Looks great!  I'm jealous.  

I can't believe how much work you got done in 6 days.  Sounds biblical.  

Did you take the refrigerator out of the shop, or just move it to where it would be easier to get at the beer?  

Ya it was a lot of work. I had no choice I had to get it done. Let's just say I didn't sleep very much LOL.

I didn't keep that fridge. I gave it to my friend.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It's about time!!!

Jelly of your wood floors. I wanted to do that with mine, but somehow never got passed the "oh, that would be nice" phase of the idea.

Must be nice to have more room than last time! Fills up quick doesn't it! I went from nearly 300 to close to just under 900, and I still don't know how it's all going to fit. Not even kidding man. Really fills up fast!

Seriously, congrats on the killer space! Love the nice trees you have! And yes, 12' ceilings are SO NICE!!!!! 

You don't know how you are going to fit your tools in 900 sq ft ? I do not believe you are not kidding. You could fit two shops in that amount of space !

8 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

You don't know how you are going to fit your tools in 900 sq ft ? I do not believe you are not kidding. You could fit two shops in that amount of space !

Just saying it fills up fast! More space you have, the more stuff you cram into it. 

Oh, tools? lol 

I still have bikes in my shop

Adding a shed out back soon.

There is one thing in my shop doesn't belong to the shop. One of the central vaccuum hoses. There is a closet at the top of the landing in my shop and it lives in there. I gave my wife a hard time and told her no way, that's gotta go. Since the previous owners had it in there I let it slide. Other than that, if the shed can't hold it, it lives outside. All the kids bikes stay outside. I have to defend my space like its war over here. If I'm off my guard all of a sudden there will be crap everywhere lol. They have 6000 sq ft, I have 400, I don't feel bad !!

• Like 1