Sales and Deals

JohnG

• 3 weeks later...

I almost grabbed some of these clamps but i have a pretty good collection of the old masterforce 12" clamps. They saddly discontinued them. They were awesome with a 6" throat and were $10 each regular price.

These also clash with all my jorgensen orange clamps. :D Stellar deal though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 4:11 PM, legenddc said:

My local Lowe’s also has a couple of the “old” colts at this price. I’m hoping they’ll drop the price again and then I’ll grab them. 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 9:40 AM, Chestnut said:

There must be a ton of those sitting around. It's a really good router, i use the one i bought pretty frequently, it works really well as a leg vise mini router table.

I agree it was my go to for many years although I switched to Makita cordless trim routers for most tasks a year or two ago.

Ron, thanks for thinking of me. I looked at their website and it doesn’t mention them. I called our two Houston stores and neither carry the Jet clamps. The manager at one said they were franchise and pushed the Bessey clamps. I did manage to snag 4ea. of the 24” for Christmas though! Thanks again! 

On 1/12/2024 at 3:27 PM, Von said:

$29 each at my local Lowes, down from $45. At least I assume it's a deal, first parallel clamps I bought. Gotta figure out what all the fuss is about :-)

PXL_20240112_192033712.jpg

Not a bad deal. That used to be a US company then got sold to some Chinese company. The first versions they made has tiny acme screws but those look much beefier more like the American company versions.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...