Bathroom vanity

Tom Cancelleri

One of those rails is not like the other. Once it's all sanded and has finish on it, we're gonna call it good to go. It'll look ok. If you look at the overall picture of the vanity, all the rails look a bit different colored. 

Door 1 is now in clamps while glue dries. Like the Beatles said... "Let it be"

One of those rails is not like the other. Once it's all sanded and has finish on it, we're gonna call it good to go. It'll look ok. If you look at the overall picture of the vanity, all the rails look a bit different colored. 

Door 1 is now in clamps while glue dries. Like the Beatles said... "Let it be"

Dude, you know I'm messing with you!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, wtnhighlander said:

Looking good, Tom! Did you pre-finish the panels, or do they just look darker as a trick of the lighting?

Thanks Ross, I prefinished the panels with satin poly to avoid any unfinished area showing if the panel contracts a little due to seasonal movement. The panels are resting on Spaceballs to keep them from rattling, and to allow movement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

Thanks Ross, I prefinished the panels with satin poly to avoid any unfinished area showing if the panel contracts a little due to seasonal movement. The panels are resting on Spaceballs to keep them from rattling, and to allow movement.

WTF is a spaceball?  One of my panels rattles...

WTF is a spaceball?  One of my panels rattles...

They are rubber balls about 1/4" diameter that sir in your rails and stiles, allows for expansion and contraction, while keeping the panel from rattling.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk