What would you rather do?

Tom Cancelleri

3 hours ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

Update...... 

42 inches of snow, or 168/4 thick for us wood folks. It's still snowing, someone please shoot me. 

In addition, VDOT (Virginia Department of Transportation) has run out of diesel fuel, running over 2500 snow plows for 34 straight hours. 

Good thing you have that new planer - I'd hate to have to thickness your driveway by hand...

9 hours ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

That patio set... Is in this picture somewhere.

3a40764626a1f30b927ebf8d5b7a0de3.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I love this once or twice a year. I don't care for super cold without snow which is what we usually get. Thanks for the visual for all the people who cannot conceive. For the guys in the western mountains, please kindly refrain from the sniggering?

• Like 1

That patio set... Is in this picture somewhere.

3a40764626a1f30b927ebf8d5b7a0de3.jpg

I love this once or twice a year. I don't care for super cold without snow. That is what we usually get. Thanks for the visual for all the people who cannot conceive. For the guys in the western mountains, please kindly refrain from the sniggering?

I don't mind the snow, I mind the dig out. Lucky for me the float needle seat in my snow blower carburetor decided to collapse. I'm now going to cannibalize other carburetors to try and fit another seat and keep the float bowl from flooding the carburetor.

ba19dccfbb2b442547b87c100966400e.jpg

• Like 1