OF/Work Table

..Kev

Ya all could go out into your own shops (except Steve who's in his all week) and build something while you wait for Kev to edit all the cussing out of his video for you.   It takes time to make them family friendly.

Wish I could, out of town for the holiday with relatives. Gonna have to live vicariously through you guys for a couple more days...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I feel for you being on the road and will get a video tossed together as soon as I can bud..  I've got some pictures but, we have company for dinner so, will get them posted first thing in the morning.

Ha, don't sweat it...I was just joining in on the fun. Looking forward to it though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just now, shaneymack said:

Some nice hunks of wood, Kev. Looks like you did a great job with the glue up.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Shane!  I'm super happy with the lumber from Bell Forest!  Just standard milling stuff, the FT domino, and it came together great!  One big ass split top! ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bushwacked said:

From my understanding he's using it more for alignment than to make flat .. his version of a biscuit jointer.

Am I right Kev?

Yes, the domino does an excellent job of keeping thing flat during the glue up.  I think there were 6 dominoes in each one.

• Like 2