OF/Work Table

..Kev

Well, you were a little too early..  Just got home a little bit ago.

Would seem that I ordered a little more than I remember while on the road this time.    Will need to work thru this pile before I can get to the lumber and get going..  Updates coming soon!

i4GM03.jpg

Wow. Nice problem to have! Glad you're home safe!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I only have my fingerprints on the yellow box.  But let see, I think there is some Gramersy holdfast, bench crafted hardware for the new outfit table and if I remember correctly a plunge base for your Dremel.  But I am just guessing by the shape of the boxes. :D

55 minutes ago, Chet K said:

I only have my fingerprints on the yellow box.  But let see, I think there is some Gramersy holdfast, bench crafted hardware for the new outfit table and if I remember correctly a plunge base for your Dremel.  But I am just guessing by the shape of the boxes. :D

Dremel parts were the last trip Chet ;)

Everything else you mentioned (plus a few things) are there.  Thanks for shipping the planer!

15 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Kev returns home and gets to see his family and open all the stuff he forgot that he ordered!  It's like a holiday several times a year.

Gotta get some enjoyment out of all the travel!

1 minute ago, Eric. said:

I miss those days.  Having a completed shop somehow feels...empty.

Funny..  I always thought my shop was pretty complete too until I was out of it for 6 months.

The planer is an upgrade and one I should have done long ago but, couldn't kill the Grizzly.  The rest is parts for the table, some more DC additions, and some Christmas gifts.

• Like 1

The only things I have left to do are minor additions or enormous upgrades (bandsaw, Clearvue).  The bones of this shop have been done for quite some time now.  I didn't make a tool purchase that cost more than $200 for all of 2016.  Buying toys and playing the UPS game is a blast and I kind of miss it, as nice as it is to know most of my expenses are done with.

53 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Kev welcome home.  That is a very cool pile!  I should have a spare cutter head and a set of new knives for that planer by tomorrow, at least that is what a little Byrd told me.  Yours if you want em.

You and your parts are always welcome here Bob!