OF/Work Table

..Kev

10 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Kev, looking good!  How did you set up the light to turn on when you fired up the drill press?  Another great idea.

Thanks!

That's a feature of that drill press.  It's a foot activated switch so, when I step on the pedal, the light turns on.

33 minutes ago, bleedinblue said:

Lol, and I'm just sitting back thinking about how nice your old outfeed table is.  The new one is looking awesome.

Thanks BB..

2 hours ago, shaneymack said:

Looking good, Kev. Really enjoying the video play by play! 

Thanks Shane..  Wish I could find a way to push the videos as quickly as the actual progress!  It's tough when I'm only going to be home for a couple weeks.

54 minutes ago, Chet K said:

If it were me, and it's not, while I was at home, I would be spending my time in the shop.  Then while I was on the road I would edit and post the videos.  Us "tag a longs" will just have to be patient. :D 

Thanks Chet!  I'll get them edited and put out as I can.  It's more important that I get it built so that is the first priority.

Working on joinery today..  14mm dominos going in!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bushwacked said:

Man I thought my 13 trips to asia last year sucked .. at least I was only gone 10-14 days at a time. Is that your constant travel schedule? Home a few weeks gone 2 months'ish?

No, I usually get more time at home between trips..  Usually, the trips last 4 to 6 weeks but, this last one turned long after I was already there.  I was home for over a month before that trip.

13 hours ago, Da Hammer said:

Bulldog if you are ever in the Folsom area or want to have a beer let me know.  

Kevin looking good as a newbie woodworker enjoying watching this come together!

Sure thing. I'll be heading to Biloxi on the 10th, maybe we can work something out.  We can make a plot to show Kevin a good time while he's in Baton Rouge. I'm loving this project btw!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bulldog said:

Sure thing. I'll be heading to Biloxi on the 10th, maybe we can work something out.  We can make a plot to show Kevin a good time while he's in Baton Rouge. I'm loving this project btw!

I'll be there for a while and looking for shop time and good eats for sure!  First round is on me!

• Like 1