OF/Work Table

..Kev

29 minutes ago, Brendon_t said:

Just in the nekkid time. that o/f area looks great. add in the functionality of clamping, and storage plus assembly.. home run.great job.

Thanks!  Still more to do on it but, it will have to wait till I get back.

26 minutes ago, bushwacked said:

eh its ok ... you should probably let me come take that abomination out of your shop so no one sees it and create a new one that will actually work. .... just sayin :) 

C'mon up!  Make you a deal, if you can carry it, you can take it ;)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shaneymack said:

Looks amazing, Kev. I love the walnut drawer fronts. That some seriously fancy shop furniture.

Remind me what the groove is for on the front above the drawers?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

T-Track - Just some additional work clamping ability.  With no overhang on the front to accommodate the leg vise, I wanted some additional options there.  Don't know if I'll use it, only time will tell.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

So, here's the scrap pile from this project on its way to the burn pile..

xeMQq5.jpg

And, it seems that I underestimated the new DC system!  Lesson learned!

2OWHTt.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bleedinblue said:

Ugh.  I just love when others' shop furniture comes out nicer than my house furniture.  Maybe I'll take up knitting!

That's gorgeous, and is it just my lousy phone or is it not even finished yet?  The walnut is really going to pop against the maple.

Nope, not finished yet.  Still some more stuff to come!  There's an item or 2 that you haven't seen in pictures that you'll just have to wait for the videos to see.  And possibly another item that hasn't been filmed yet.

7 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

Awesome job!

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, mat60 said:

Like that allot. That has me thinking about how nice that would be to have in the shop. 

I've actually used it for about the last week and it has been nice for sure!  Thanks for the kind words!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Keggers said:

I'm am really enjoying watching your build! I love learning! Thank you!

Always happy to help!  Feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions or ask here in open if it's something everyone might want to know. And, thank you!

• Like 2

Looking great.  You are going to be very happy with that I would think.  Can you talk about a few occasions that the front t-track came into play?  I did some dog holes running down an end apron on a workbench and find them handy.  I'm always interested in helpful features that don't get in the way but, are there when you want them.

TNNW (65).jpg

• Like 1