OF/Work Table

..Kev

21 hours ago, AceHoleInOne said:

I think you need to apply more ice and alcohol. Matter of fact, getting up to pour me another one. Keep on keeping. Things will get better!

-Ace-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent advise Dr. Ace...  Since I live about 50 miles from Jack Daniel, I stay loyal to my State.  It's assisting in the relief of some pain.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

Great video! Curious when you order a large load like that how does it come? On a pallet?

Thanks..  Yes, it came Fed-Ex on pallets.  Bell Forest is good about checking with different shippers to get you the best price before giving you the quote.  I ended up making two order because I realized that I was going to be short.  The large order (112 BF) came Fed-Ex and the smaller order (56 BF) came UPS.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bushwacked said:

Oh wow that is some tension!! How did you notice that so you didn't toss it on the tablesaw? Just curious trying to learn

Eric is correct, why would you take that chance?  For the record, I found that in nearly every one of those boards.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bushwacked said:

Looking like a lot of progress so far!! Can't wait for the next video to come out emoji106.pngemoji106.png

I'm going to try and get that video released in the next couple days..  Spending so much time in the shop that I just haven't processed the video to keep up with the work.